Release note August 6th, 2019
Here you can find the latest releases that we deployed on August 6th:
- New CTA buttons. You now can choose your CTAs by purpose: 'Primary', 'secondary' and 'tertiary' CTAs. Find the updated description here.
- You now have a child video token available for Campaign Monitor. This means when a user sponors a child you can send them an e-mail linking to the child video (if one exists in the child list).
- Tokens are now available in the headline element. We strongly recommend you refactor your thank you pages in case you have styled them using copy elements. We will deprecate the headline styling for the copy element at the end of August.
- You can now use Stripe for full-screen transaction forms.
- Users can now upload profile pictures with the extension 'jpeg' in MWV.
- The headline colors now show on light grey background.